No nominations are requested for this Award. PNZ judges will select the recipients of this Award.
About the Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award celebrates the enduring contribution and career of two inspirational leaders:
- An individual philanthropist
- A leader or staff member with a career in philanthropic and grantmaking organisations.
- Has an established history of service in philanthropy (15+ years)
- Is a New Zealand based individual who works (either paid or voluntarily) in the field of philanthropy
- Has exhibited leadership and provided inspiration and support to others
- Has positively influenced the philanthropic sector on a national or international level
- Has demonstrated a contribution which has included either sector achievement, professional leadership, or service, in ways that have led to more thoughtful generosity in NZ.
- Finalists will be contacted and announced in early April
- Finalists will be asked to attend the Direct Capital Cocktail Party at the Philanthropy Summit 2019 on Thursday 16 May where the winner will be announced. If a finalist is unable to attend the cocktail party, they can send a representative.