Philanthropy New Zealand offers a consultancy service to individuals, families, foundations, trusts and businesses who want assistance with their giving.
We can provide expert advice, contacts, and a strategic process that allows you to have confidence in your giving goals, achievements and outcomes.
Our consultants will work with you to identify the elements that can help you establish a successful grantmaking programme—regardless of whether you are new to philanthropy or you want to refresh your current approach.
They will help you to define your vision and goals, and your criteria for giving. They can provide you with options for the best giving mechanisms and the most appropriate way to get the best outcome for your philanthropic dollar.
How we can help
With a strong, effective network throughout the country we are able to access experience and assistance from organisations already giving effectively, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of the not-for-profit sector.
Our consultant can work with you to identify the key objectives of your organisation and review your present community investment practices and how effective they are.
We can also help you to:
- analyse the most appropriate funding mechanisms to maximise your goals
- determine your granting formula or funding mix
- establish processes for assessing, selecting and monitoring grants
- design a framework that will encompass all the aspects of your philanthropic giving
- introduce you to others giving in your region and in your specific areas of giving
- provide on-going mentoring and support
The fee structure is based on an hourly rate and is also dependent on the length of time and extent of the service required. These fees reflect the value of the experience and expertise needed to support your giving programme.
To find out more, call us on 04 499 4090 or email firstname.lastname@example.org