Nominations closed 8 March. The winner will be announced at the Direct Capital Cocktail and Awards Ceremony, 16 May 2019.
About this Award
This Award showcases an organisation that has successfully launched an innovative response to the challenges of being a great grantmaker.
- Nominations are welcomed from Philanthropy New Zealand members only
- Nominees do not have to be members of Philanthropy New Zealand
- You are unable to nominate yourself as an individual but you are welcome to nominate an individual you have supported
- Current staff, board members and the Awards Committee of Philanthropy New Zealand are not eligible for nomination
- All nominations will remain confidential and only successful finalists will be announced.
- The winning individual or organisation will be able to show a grantmaking process improvement, strategy, or funding approach that is cutting edge, not widely used in the sector and has led to better grantmaking and greater impact.
All nominations for the Vodafone Innovation Award are asked to submit the following supporting documentation
- Photo of nominee(s) (300dpi)
- Short biography (200 – 300 words)
- Reference to support the reasons for the nomination
- Short video (3 minutes maximum)
- Additional references and supporting materials
- Additional photos of their work
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Awards Committee in April 2019
- Finalists will be contacted and announced in April
- All finalists will be asked to attend the AMP Capital Cocktail Party at the Philanthropy Summit 2019 on Thursday 16 May, where the winner will be announced. If a finalist is unable to attend, they can send a representative.