PNZ’s Board is currently seeking expressions of interest for the role of Chief Executive. The incoming CE will lead their team in building on PNZ’s existing strengths and reputation, and drive delivery on its key strategic priorities. As a philanthropic peak body, the CE will be instrumental in ensuring all PNZ activities are in line with the collective ambitions of its membership.
Briefly, the requirements for the Chief Executive are as follows:-
- A thought leader; practically innovative with an engaging energy and enthusiasm;
- A strategic mindset that can be applied commercially;
- Enhanced communication and relationship development capabilities to strengthen partnerships between PNZ and the stakeholders it serves;
- A collaborative style and approach in building meaningful partnerships with both social sector organisations and their supporters (and prospective supporters);
- Operational nous, strong people leadership and effective oversight of event delivery will also be hallmarks of success in this role.
For those seeking a fresh challenge and the opportunity to contribute directly to the development of Aotearoa’s not-for-profit sector, this role represents a compelling next career step.
To apply in strict confidence now, please complete the ‘apply for this job’ application form, attaching your cover letter and CV. Applications close on 24 September 2018. Emails will be electronically acknowledged and further correspondence may be by email.
For more information please phone Nicholas Buck on +64 027 474 5366 or Larri Wallbridge on +64 0210 836 6531.
To apply use application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org